Add a high-performance 2-speaker, 400-watt audio system to your motorcycle, purpose built for select 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® and Street Glide® models. System includes two 6.5” speakers for the fairing, a 400 watt 4-channel amplifier, and complete installation kit. You will need to flash your factory radio to use this kit. Ready to flash? Here's a list of dealers that can flash your radio. Refer to our COMPATIBILITY chart to verify fitment before purchasing.
This 2-speaker, 400 watt high performance audio system is designed for select 2014+ Harley-Davidson® motorcycles (see compatibility chart.) The 6.5” fairing speakers are frequency-response tuned to overcome wind, exhaust, and road noise up to 75 MPH. The 400-watt amplifier features 2-channels for the fairing speakers and 2 additional channels for expansion of a TourPak or saddlebag speakers. The amplifier installation kit includes an external heat-sink, mounting brackets, speaker and power wiring with all necessary hardware. The included T-harness features a loop-thru for an optional DSR1 digital signal processor (sold separately.) You will need to flash your factory radio to use this kit. Ready to flash? Here's a list of dealers that can flash your radio. Refer to our COMPATIBILITY chart to verify fitment before purchasing.
- No drilling or cutting required
- Kits bolt to factory attachment points
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Harley-Davidson® models
- T-harness integration supports front/rear fader control (requires "Rockford Fosgate 2014+ All Bikes" flash)
- TM400X4ad Power Marine 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
- TMS65 Power 6.5" Full Range Fairing/Tour Pak Speaker 2014+ Harley-Davidson®
- RFK-HD14 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® & Street Glide® Amplifier Wiring Kit
- NOTE: Your factory radio will need to be flashed. Please see this Advisory for details
- 2-Year Warranty
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's ...Learn more
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's output power ratings are REAL POWER numbers, not inflated marketing ratings.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.Learn more
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
These models are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.Learn more
(2) 2015+ Road Glide Grilles
(2) 2014+ Street Glide Grilles
(2) 2014+ TourPak Grilles
(1) TM400X4ad Amplifier
(1) RFK-HD14 Amp Mounting Kit
(5) Factory Amp Bypass Plugs
(1) DSR1 Loop-Thru Harness
(2) Amp Output Y-Adaptors
(1) Wiring Harness Kit
(1) Hardware Pack
|2015-current||Harley-Davidson®||FLTRX||Road Glide® 1||Shark Nose|
|2015-current||Harley-Davidson®||FLTRXS||Road Glide® Special 1||Shark Nose|
|2014-current||Harley-Davidson®||FLHX||Street Glide® 1||Bat Wing|
|2014-current||Harley-Davidson®||FLHXS||Street Glide® Special1||Bat Wing|